Turn $500/Year into $500,000! I recently created Roth IRA’s for my kids and put $500 into each account. With a little guidance from me, the kids will each choose to become stock owners of one company. Going forward I will encourage them to save by matching what they contribute to the account and am hopeful […]
There are a lucky 13 days remaining in 2014 it’s not too late to consider at least one of these financially savvy ideas: Taxing matters If you’re paying estimated taxes, now would be a good time to review your payments, especially if you had a big change in income from the prior year, Estimated […]
Roth vs. Traditional IRA 8 Important Comparisons Deciding which retirement account type may fit your needs is an important step in retirement planning. The comparisons below provide an overview of the differences between the Traditional and Roth IRAs which may be a good resource for you. Remember…the Contribution Deadline for the 2013 Tax Year is […]
Your IRA or 401k is partially yours and partially the property of the IRS. Unfortunately, the IRS doesn’t tell you what they get until you make a withdrawal. RETIREMENT PLAN REALITY CHECK IRA Balance Marginal Tax Rates Yours […]
American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 – Updated Fiscal Cliff Deal Calculator The theater (crisis) is over for now and a last-minute agreement was made in Congress. What is harder to believe? The 154 page document was given to the Senate 3 minutes prior to their voting on it or that President Obama went on […]
Yes, I am referring to you. My favorite retirement savings vehicle is the Roth IRA and you may be wise to use it. There are 3 ways to fund a Roth IRA. 1. FRONT-DOOR Roth Contribution – Contribute directly if – Married family income under $173,000 (phased out to $183,000) A Roth IRA is funded […]
In an attempt to make the best of a sour economic situation it’s time to take a look at your IRA or Roth IRA and try to make those sour investment losses you may have experienced over the last quarter work for you, rather than against you. If you proactively took the opportunity to take […]
- Left Alone, Many Individuals Are Horrible Investors April 22, 2015
- And the Winner is? Active vs. Passive Investing April 21, 2015
- Money and Marriage April 14, 2015
- Mini Van Beats Jet for Family Time April 8, 2015
- “Return on Life” March 25, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Mike Pensinger: It's studies like this that emphasize the importa...
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...