Roth vs. Traditional IRA 8 Important Comparisons Deciding which retirement account type may fit your needs is an important step in retirement planning. The comparisons below provide an overview of the differences between the Traditional and Roth IRAs which may be a good resource for you. Remember…the Contribution Deadline for the 2013 Tax Year is […]
Your IRA or 401k is partially yours and partially the property of the IRS. Unfortunately, the IRS doesn’t tell you what they get until you make a withdrawal. RETIREMENT PLAN REALITY CHECK IRA Balance Marginal Tax Rates Yours […]
American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 – Updated Fiscal Cliff Deal Calculator The theater (crisis) is over for now and a last-minute agreement was made in Congress. What is harder to believe? The 154 page document was given to the Senate 3 minutes prior to their voting on it or that President Obama went on […]
Yes, I am referring to you. My favorite retirement savings vehicle is the Roth IRA and you may be wise to use it. There are 3 ways to fund a Roth IRA. 1. FRONT-DOOR Roth Contribution – Contribute directly if – Married family income under $173,000 (phased out to $183,000) A Roth IRA is funded […]
In an attempt to make the best of a sour economic situation it’s time to take a look at your IRA or Roth IRA and try to make those sour investment losses you may have experienced over the last quarter work for you, rather than against you. If you proactively took the opportunity to take […]
- Why Retirees Would Want Life Insurance April 22, 2014
- What’s your Tax Freedom Day? April 15, 2014
- What are Some Measures You Can Take to Protect Against Inflation? April 11, 2014
- Coming to Grips With One’s Own Mortality April 8, 2014
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us): […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Chris Flohr: Thanks for the great blog post! Dealing with the ...
- Brad Rosley: Glad you like it, thanks for sharing....
- Deanna: This blog is not only inspirational but also passe...
- Carole: Heya! I'm at work surfing around ylur blog from m...