There are a lucky 13 days remaining in 2014 it’s not too late to consider at least one of these financially savvy ideas: Taxing matters If you’re paying estimated taxes, now would be a good time to review your payments, especially if you had a big change in income from the prior year, Estimated […]
Roth vs. Traditional IRA 8 Important Comparisons Deciding which retirement account type may fit your needs is an important step in retirement planning. The comparisons below provide an overview of the differences between the Traditional and Roth IRAs which may be a good resource for you. Remember…the Contribution Deadline for the 2013 Tax Year is […]
Your IRA or 401k is partially yours and partially the property of the IRS. Unfortunately, the IRS doesn’t tell you what they get until you make a withdrawal. RETIREMENT PLAN REALITY CHECK IRA Balance Marginal Tax Rates Yours […]
American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 – Updated Fiscal Cliff Deal Calculator The theater (crisis) is over for now and a last-minute agreement was made in Congress. What is harder to believe? The 154 page document was given to the Senate 3 minutes prior to their voting on it or that President Obama went on […]
Yes, I am referring to you. My favorite retirement savings vehicle is the Roth IRA and you may be wise to use it. There are 3 ways to fund a Roth IRA. 1. FRONT-DOOR Roth Contribution – Contribute directly if – Married family income under $173,000 (phased out to $183,000) A Roth IRA is funded […]
In an attempt to make the best of a sour economic situation it’s time to take a look at your IRA or Roth IRA and try to make those sour investment losses you may have experienced over the last quarter work for you, rather than against you. If you proactively took the opportunity to take […]
- 10 Financial Things To Do Before Year End December 18, 2014
- Economic and Investment Review- Webinar December 16, 2014
- Why HSA’s go Hand in Hand with Obamacare and Retirement December 11, 2014
- Illinois Says Goodbye to Judy Baar Topinka December 11, 2014
- Is Your Credit Card Keeping You From Financial Success? December 3, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Brad Rosley: Assuming you have a high deductible health insuran...
- Scott: Brad How to set up HSA?...
- Rob Wyant: Brad. Thank you for sharing. Excellent book and ...
- Mike Pensinger: I explain to clients the *hope* is that you'll be...
- Brad Rosley: Be happy with what you have. Count your blessings ...