What a difference having a mortgage payment makes regarding your retirement plan affordability! Did you refinance your home loan for thirty years to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates? If so, you may be locked into a mortgage payment into your 60’s, 70’s or 80’s. Ouch! As you do your retirement planning, one of […]
Commencing on November 15, 2011 FHFA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac introduced major changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). In an effort to attract more eligible borrowers who can benefit from refinancing their home mortgage. This program is a major effort to assist homeowners to refinance to historic low mortgage rates EVEN WHEN […]
WEIGHING THE PROS AND CONS OF A SHORTER TERM LOAN Lending rates are at a 60 year low and many homeowners are taking advantage of the one bright light in this tough economy. However one somewhat surprising trend that has evolved is that many borrowers are applying for 15 year refinancing loans versus the conventional […]
- 3 Ideas for This Lent Season March 4, 2014
- A Quintessential Rite of Passage…Your Teenager’s Visit to the DMV February 28, 2014
- Your Kid is Only One Bad Choice Away February 25, 2014
- ROTH VS. TRADITIONAL IRA…8 Important Comparisons February 21, 2014
- Mortgage Payment Hurts Retiree Options February 18, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Favorite Smart Phone Apps November 19, 2013
- landscaping images: I relish, lead to I discovered exactly what I was ...
- office depot printable coupons: Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupo...
- Brad Rosley: Reverse mortgages have been around for over a deca...
- Mike Pensinger: Hey Brad, what are your thoughts on reverse mortga...
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid in Retirement | Life Planning Today: […] If you have not addressed this, you may ...