What a difference having a mortgage payment makes regarding your retirement plan affordability! Did you refinance your home loan for thirty years to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates? If so, you may be locked into a mortgage payment into your 60’s, 70’s or 80’s. Ouch! As you do your retirement planning, one of […]
Are you looking to refinance before the end of the year? The latest frenzy of mortgage refinancings has benefited millions of Americans who have been responsible or lucky enough to qualify for 30-year fixed-rate home loans below 4 percent; equating to a tax effective rate that could be as low as 2.6 percent. But don’t […]
Commencing on November 15, 2011 FHFA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac introduced major changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). In an effort to attract more eligible borrowers who can benefit from refinancing their home mortgage. This program is a major effort to assist homeowners to refinance to historic low mortgage rates EVEN WHEN […]
WEIGHING THE PROS AND CONS OF A SHORTER TERM LOAN Lending rates are at a 60 year low and many homeowners are taking advantage of the one bright light in this tough economy. However one somewhat surprising trend that has evolved is that many borrowers are applying for 15 year refinancing loans versus the conventional […]
- It’s Never Too Early May 12, 2015
- My Mother, My Idol May 7, 2015
- What Matters Most April 29, 2015
- Left Alone, Many Individuals Are Horrible Investors April 22, 2015
- And the Winner is? Active vs. Passive Investing April 21, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- Mike Pensinger: It's studies like this that emphasize the importa...
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...