Many investors have a slice of their investments in international stock mutual funds. That is part of a diversified plan. True diversification is built by owning assets that move in different directions. We tend to not focus on the why’s, but rather look at the bottom line, “did I make money?” Don’t react to short-term […]
I recommend taking a few minutes to watch/listen to this 60 Minutes piece to gain a good understanding of what is going on in Europe and why. Share freely with friends so they can be made aware. FFG Menu of Financial Planning Services
By Brian S. Wesbury, First Trust Advisors There is a simple rule in monetary economics, which many seem to have forgotten. A weak currency cannot replace a strong currency. In other words, the existence of the euro will force the countries of Europe to confront budgetary problems fiscally, not monetarily. No wonder governments are collapsing across the continent. […]
- Left Alone, Many Individuals Are Horrible Investors April 22, 2015
- And the Winner is? Active vs. Passive Investing April 21, 2015
- Money and Marriage April 14, 2015
- Mini Van Beats Jet for Family Time April 8, 2015
- “Return on Life” March 25, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Mike Pensinger: It's studies like this that emphasize the importa...
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...