College costs for kids today are ridiculous and unaffordable for most people. We are in this together. I have three children ages 14,13 and 11 that are planning on attending four-year colleges as of now. The future costs could be close to $500,000 depending on what schools they attend!!!! Take a look at my College […]
I came across some interesting facts that make for good conversation. I would love to hear your opinion on these. 1. ALMOST ALL OF IT – The top 20% of US households paid 94.1% of all federal income tax paid by individual taxpayers in 2009, up from 64.7% paid by this group in 1979 […]
What would it cost for just one year if your child went to a Big Ten school today (my son, Jake, is four years away). The prices below are accurate if your child were going to school today. If your child is still 12 years away, the projected annual cost should double. If your child […]
- How Long Has It Been Since You Rehabbed Your Home? April 23, 2014
- Why Retirees Would Want Life Insurance April 22, 2014
- What’s your Tax Freedom Day? April 15, 2014
- What are Some Measures You Can Take to Protect Against Inflation? April 11, 2014
- Coming to Grips With One’s Own Mortality April 8, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- yahoo.com: Usually I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to...
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us): […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Chris Flohr: Thanks for the great blog post! Dealing with the ...
- Brad Rosley: Glad you like it, thanks for sharing....
- Deanna: This blog is not only inspirational but also passe...