College costs for kids today are ridiculous and unaffordable for most people. We are in this together. I have three children ages 14,13 and 11 that are planning on attending four-year colleges as of now. The future costs could be close to $500,000 depending on what schools they attend!!!! Take a look at my College […]
I came across some interesting facts that make for good conversation. I would love to hear your opinion on these. 1. ALMOST ALL OF IT – The top 20% of US households paid 94.1% of all federal income tax paid by individual taxpayers in 2009, up from 64.7% paid by this group in 1979 […]
What would it cost for just one year if your child went to a Big Ten school today (my son, Jake, is four years away). The prices below are accurate if your child were going to school today. If your child is still 12 years away, the projected annual cost should double. If your child […]
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid in Retirement December 10, 2013
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December December 3, 2013
- A Season for Giving Thanks & Bonus From Duck Dynasty Video November 26, 2013
- Favorite Smart Phone Apps November 19, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December | Life Planning Today: […] For example – Seek Municipal Bonds...
- What if You Redirected College Savings? | Life Planning Today: […] 4 Expectations from President Obama’s ...
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us) | We're Not Expecting Any Surprises: […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Edith: I love my scrabble ap, my duo lingo where I am lea...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks Ed, I'll be downloading Waze for the traff...