Sure, the upcoming will election results will have some impact on your financial future, but nowhere near as much as the everyday spending/saving decisions you make. By now, you have probably concluded that you cannot count on investment returns to propel you to sudden wealth or even a financially secure future. It’s a shame that […]
5 Tricks to Save on Halloween Treats and Costumes Don’t let the cost of this year’s Halloween celebration scare you. Find out how to make costumes on the cheap and save a bundle on candy. Halloween is fun for both kids and adults. But with costumes, candy, and decorations to buy, the price for your […]
You are where you are today because of the decisions you have made in your life. We usually get what we deserve in life. When it comes to money, how you handle your monthly cash flow is the single most important factor in your financial success or failure. As a financial planner, my idea of […]
I have been preaching to anyone that would listen that managing your monthly marital cash flow is not only the key to financial success, but also one of the keys to a happy marriage. Over the past fifteen years, I’ve helped develop financial plans for over 100 couples and less than 5 have divorced while […]
- Halftime Investment & Economic Report (Video) July 22, 2014
- High Gas Prices Cripple Economy July 16, 2014
- 60 July 9, 2014
- The Red, White & Best Blogs of 2014 July 2, 2014
- Recycle, Restore, Renew. Repurpose, Retreasure, Refurbish. June 26, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Johne294: Wow! This could be one particular of the most usef...
- J. Rosley: Nice article. Every one should work off a budget a...
- 60 | Life Planning Today: […] Or, it’s possible they haven̵...
- a: Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this ...
- Have you been a good parent lately? | Life Planning Today: […] No credit cards allowed! This one is a w...