5 Tricks to Save on Halloween Treats and Costumes Don’t let the cost of this year’s Halloween celebration scare you. Find out how to make costumes on the cheap and save a bundle on candy. Halloween is fun for both kids and adults. But with costumes, candy, and decorations to buy, the price for your […]
In a dilemma as to what to purchase that special person for this holiday season? We have some helpful hints to get you through tis last full weekend of holiday purchases: WHAT NOT TO PURCHASE FOR THAT SPECIAL MAN IN YOUR LIFE: Artwork. There is a lot of inexcusable “art” out there, and it can […]
The most common reason people do not have the financial wealth they would like right now is due to the discretionary spending choices they have made as adults. In other words, all the money they have blown on frivolous things rather than saved for their future. What would you teach your kids about how to […]
- How Long Has It Been Since You Rehabbed Your Home? April 23, 2014
- Why Retirees Would Want Life Insurance April 22, 2014
- What’s your Tax Freedom Day? April 15, 2014
- What are Some Measures You Can Take to Protect Against Inflation? April 11, 2014
- Coming to Grips With One’s Own Mortality April 8, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- yahoo.com: Usually I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to...
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us): […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Chris Flohr: Thanks for the great blog post! Dealing with the ...
- Brad Rosley: Glad you like it, thanks for sharing....
- Deanna: This blog is not only inspirational but also passe...