5 Tricks to Save on Halloween Treats and Costumes Don’t let the cost of this year’s Halloween celebration scare you. Find out how to make costumes on the cheap and save a bundle on candy. Halloween is fun for both kids and adults. But with costumes, candy, and decorations to buy, the price for your […]
In a dilemma as to what to purchase that special person for this holiday season? We have some helpful hints to get you through tis last full weekend of holiday purchases: WHAT NOT TO PURCHASE FOR THAT SPECIAL MAN IN YOUR LIFE: Artwork. There is a lot of inexcusable “art” out there, and it can […]
The most common reason people do not have the financial wealth they would like right now is due to the discretionary spending choices they have made as adults. In other words, all the money they have blown on frivolous things rather than saved for their future. What would you teach your kids about how to […]
- How Much is Enough? October 15, 2014
- Beware of October’s Spooks and Scares October 1, 2014
- Have You Had “The Talk”? September 24, 2014
- Money vs. Memories: The Cost of Being Too Frugal September 16, 2014
- Don’t Just Show Up September 12, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Scott Blumenshine: Wow. Good information to keep things in perspectiv...
- Brad Rosley: Thank you....
- Mathew: Very nice post. I just stumbled upoon you blog and...
- Brad: Classic guy behavior for many of us....
- Mike Pensinger: I weirdly struggle with my frugality (cheapness) s...