What present can you give a kid that will outlast the latest must have toy or gadget? How about a piece of the company itself? You can jump-start a young person’s finances by giving him or her gift of investing with stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Toss in some lessons on how the markets and […]
Tag Archives | money smart kids
You are here: Home > money smart kids
- Jack of Many Trades, Master of None…Completing a Triathlon August 29, 2014
- 700% Return! As S&P 500 Reaches New All-Time High of 2,000 August 27, 2014
- The Real Griswold’s “Quest for Fun” August 18, 2014
- Robin Williams’ Solid Estate Plan August 15, 2014
- Happy International Left Handers Day! August 13, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- stocks trading software: Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this we...
- Dave Ogdon: Yikes Ann, Most of the 12 little known facts ar...
- Why CFP® Certification Matters | Life Planning Today: […] Who is Your Financial Planner? […]...
- Chicago Finances in BIG TROUBLE- The Blue State Reckoning | Life Planning Today: […] Free EBook – Pay Tax Once and be Done ...
- Some Memories are Priceless | Life Planning Today: […] My Dr.’s Office Experience (READ TIME:...
401k 529 affordable care act balanced living bonds budget college college savings debt elmhurst estate planning financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending health insurance income taxes Insurance investing investment investments IRA life insurance life planning long term care mortgage national debt Obama Obamacare personal income tax planning personal spending portfolio refinance retirement retirement planning Roth IRA saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton