What present can you give a kid that will outlast the latest must have toy or gadget? How about a piece of the company itself? You can jump-start a young person’s finances by giving him or her gift of investing with stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Toss in some lessons on how the markets and […]
Tag Archives | money smart kids
You are here: Home > money smart kids
- Is a Private Pension in Your Future? February 24, 2015
- Life Insurance Key to Retirement Spending and Legacy Plan February 17, 2015
- One Powerful Financial Move for Kids (or Grand-kids) February 10, 2015
- Life Without the Wife February 3, 2015
- Illinois and Greece, Two of a Kind? January 28, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Brad Rosley: Hey Mike, Great to hear from you. We are going th...
- Mike Anthony: Hey Brad! Came across this and first of all, Moni...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks Mike, never loved UGMA's as they work more...
- Mike Pensinger: Great advice, Brad. Getting our kids broad stock ...
- Brad Rosley: Hi Edith, Tax revenues generally go up when tax ra...
401k 529 affordable care act balanced living bonds budget college college savings Dow Jones election elmhurst estate planning financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending health insurance income taxes Insurance investing investment investment portfolio investments IRA life insurance life planning long term care mortgage national debt Obama Obamacare portfolio refinance retirement retirement planning Roth IRA saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton