What present can you give a kid that will outlast the latest must have toy or gadget? How about a piece of the company itself? You can jump-start a young person’s finances by giving him or her gift of investing with stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Toss in some lessons on how the markets and […]
Tag Archives | money smart kids
You are here: Home > money smart kids
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid in Retirement December 10, 2013
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December December 3, 2013
- A Season for Giving Thanks & Bonus From Duck Dynasty Video November 26, 2013
- Favorite Smart Phone Apps November 19, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December | Life Planning Today: […] For example – Seek Municipal Bonds...
- What if You Redirected College Savings? | Life Planning Today: […] 4 Expectations from President Obama’s ...
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us) | We're Not Expecting Any Surprises: […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Edith: I love my scrabble ap, my duo lingo where I am lea...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks Ed, I'll be downloading Waze for the traff...
401k 529 affordable care act balanced living bonds budget college college cost college savings debt deficit election elmhurst estate planning financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending health insurance income taxes investment investments IRA life insurance long term care mortgage national debt Obama Obamacare Paul Ryan personal income tax planning personal spending portfolio retirement retirement planning Roth IRA saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton