What present can you give a kid that will outlast the latest must have toy or gadget? How about a piece of the company itself? You can jump-start a young person’s finances by giving him or her gift of investing with stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Toss in some lessons on how the markets and […]
Tag Archives | money smart kids
You are here: Home > money smart kids
- It’s Never Too Early May 12, 2015
- My Mother, My Idol May 7, 2015
- What Matters Most April 29, 2015
- Left Alone, Many Individuals Are Horrible Investors April 22, 2015
- And the Winner is? Active vs. Passive Investing April 21, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- Mike Pensinger: It's studies like this that emphasize the importa...
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...
401k 529 affordable care act balanced living bonds budget college college savings Dow Jones election elmhurst estate planning financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending health insurance income taxes Insurance investing investment investment portfolio investments IRA life insurance life planning long term care mortgage national debt Obama Obamacare portfolio refinance retirement retirement planning Roth IRA saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton