The voters spoke. The number of people dependent on the federal government (our tax $$) to pay some or all of their way will continue to grow. Wage and investment income earners will be asked to pay thousands of dollars in additional taxes ($3,500+ average per family) annually to allow this to continue to happen […]
CLICK Here to Get Life Planning Today Blog Updates Emailed to you Congress Signs Deal: What does the Fiscal Cliff Deal Mean to Your Income Taxes? MERRY CLIFF MESS Several clients and Glen Ellyn neighbors have asked me about the “Fiscal Cliff” lately so I have decided to blog about it. I have also included […]
- What’s your Tax Freedom Day? April 15, 2014
- What are Some Measures You Can Take to Protect Against Inflation? April 11, 2014
- Coming to Grips With One’s Own Mortality April 8, 2014
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- When Should Your Kids Start Planning? March 25, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us): […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Chris Flohr: Thanks for the great blog post! Dealing with the ...
- Brad Rosley: Glad you like it, thanks for sharing....
- Deanna: This blog is not only inspirational but also passe...
- Carole: Heya! I'm at work surfing around ylur blog from m...