Would an extra $60,000+ annual bill create a problem with your retirement plan? Your portfolio can be depleted rapidly when a spouse or parent is in need of care if the potential cost is not accounted for in your retirement planning. The perception is that, “I am healthy right now and I won’t ever need care.” The reality […]
Why I Dislike Taxes and How I Minimize What I Owe I want less government in my life and I will do everything I legally can to give Uncle Sam as little of my hard earned money as possible. If you want more government intervention in your life and you want the government to redistribute […]
- It’s Never Too Early May 12, 2015
- My Mother, My Idol May 7, 2015
- What Matters Most April 29, 2015
- Left Alone, Many Individuals Are Horrible Investors April 22, 2015
- And the Winner is? Active vs. Passive Investing April 21, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- Mike Pensinger: It's studies like this that emphasize the importa...
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...