Would an extra $60,000+ annual bill create a problem with your retirement plan? Your portfolio can be depleted rapidly when a spouse or parent is in need of care if the potential cost is not accounted for in your retirement planning. The perception is that, “I am healthy right now and I won’t ever need care.” The reality […]
Why I Dislike Taxes and How I Minimize What I Owe I want less government in my life and I will do everything I legally can to give Uncle Sam as little of my hard earned money as possible. If you want more government intervention in your life and you want the government to redistribute […]
- Does 4% Retirement Rule Make Sense Today? October 22, 2014
- How Much is Enough? October 15, 2014
- Beware of October’s Spooks and Scares October 1, 2014
- Have You Had “The Talk”? September 24, 2014
- Money vs. Memories: The Cost of Being Too Frugal September 16, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Scott Blumenshine: Wow. Good information to keep things in perspectiv...
- Brad Rosley: Thank you....
- Mathew: Very nice post. I just stumbled upoon you blog and...
- Brad: Classic guy behavior for many of us....
- Mike Pensinger: I weirdly struggle with my frugality (cheapness) s...