It is hard for us to understand what all the government spending figures are all about as we can’t relate to the billions or trillions of dollars (too many zero’s to comprehend) that are written and talked about. Take a look at the simple breakout below and I think you will come to understand why [...]
Tag Archives | government
You are here: Home > government
About Fortune Financial Group
Brad Rosley, CFP® and Ann Gunst, CFP®/CPA help their clients bridge the gap between financial success and living a life of fulfillment!
Have a Financial Question?
- Dont look now, but interest rates have started to rise… June 18, 2013
- Is the Sky Falling as Bond Prices Tumble? June 12, 2013
- Are upcoming health plans for you? June 11, 2013
- Why I Prefer Stocks to Bonds June 5, 2013
- Live Like You Were Dying May 28, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Parenting – Should I Share This Story About a Recovering Drug Addict With My Teenager? February 4, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Do the Math – Big Ten Schools April 25, 2012
- Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook November 15, 2012
- insurance handbook for the medical office 11th edition workbook: Awesome things here. I am very happy to see your a...
- Brad Rosley: If someone were diagnosed with a bad (expensive to...
- mike jachec: The problem with not getting insurance is that if ...
- Brad Rosley: I'm not a CPAa, but I would guess the answer woul...
- Mel: "If your business is incorporated, you can deduct...
401k 529 balanced living bonds budget cash college college cost college savings debt election elmhurst estate planning euro financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending greece income taxes investment investments IRA life insurance mortgage national debt Obama Paul Ryan personal income tax planning personal spending portfolio refinance retirement retirement planning Roth IRA save saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton