The only potential “crisis” is that most people are doing just fine with 17% of the government shut down. God forbid the nation gets by with less government spending. Like a household after a pay decrease, spending priorities need to be made to make do with the money that is coming in. The U.S. Government […]
The Sequester was put in place late in 2011 (known Budget Control Act of 2011) as a negotiating ploy signed by Congress and President to reduce Government spending increases by $85 billion annually or a meager 2.4% of our national Government’s $3.6 trillion annual spending. It is a very small amount and does not affect […]
When Romney Wins – Then What? Since Mr. Romney is well positioned to win the presidential election, I’ll take a few minutes to explain what I think might happen if Governor Romney is elected the 44th President of the United States. If Republicans also win both houses of Congress, expect there to be quite a […]
It’s the Spending Stupid! Government spending by both parties is ridiculous and PBS and Big Bird is one on many examples of wasteful spending. Remember, the government is taking money from your paycheck and deciding who to give it to. In 2008, President Obama ran on the idea of cutting the deficit in half. Instead, […]
- Halftime Investment & Economic Report (Video) July 22, 2014
- High Gas Prices Cripple Economy July 16, 2014
- 60 July 9, 2014
- The Red, White & Best Blogs of 2014 July 2, 2014
- Recycle, Restore, Renew. Repurpose, Retreasure, Refurbish. June 26, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- skip hire St Albans: Hi! This is my first comment here soo I just wante...
- please click the next webpage: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog a...
- Johne294: Wow! This could be one particular of the most usef...
- J. Rosley: Nice article. Every one should work off a budget a...
- 60 | Life Planning Today: […] Or, it’s possible they haven̵...