The only potential “crisis” is that most people are doing just fine with 17% of the government shut down. God forbid the nation gets by with less government spending. Like a household after a pay decrease, spending priorities need to be made to make do with the money that is coming in. The U.S. Government […]
The Sequester was put in place late in 2011 (known Budget Control Act of 2011) as a negotiating ploy signed by Congress and President to reduce Government spending increases by $85 billion annually or a meager 2.4% of our national Government’s $3.6 trillion annual spending. It is a very small amount and does not affect […]
When Romney Wins – Then What? Since Mr. Romney is well positioned to win the presidential election, I’ll take a few minutes to explain what I think might happen if Governor Romney is elected the 44th President of the United States. If Republicans also win both houses of Congress, expect there to be quite a […]
It’s the Spending Stupid! Government spending by both parties is ridiculous and PBS and Big Bird is one on many examples of wasteful spending. Remember, the government is taking money from your paycheck and deciding who to give it to. In 2008, President Obama ran on the idea of cutting the deficit in half. Instead, […]
- Jack of Many Trades, Master of None…Completing a Triathlon August 29, 2014
- 700% Return! As S&P 500 Reaches New All-Time High of 2,000 August 27, 2014
- The Real Griswold’s “Quest for Fun” August 18, 2014
- Robin Williams’ Solid Estate Plan August 15, 2014
- Happy International Left Handers Day! August 13, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- stocks trading software: Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this we...
- Dave Ogdon: Yikes Ann, Most of the 12 little known facts ar...
- Why CFP® Certification Matters | Life Planning Today: […] Who is Your Financial Planner? […]...
- Chicago Finances in BIG TROUBLE- The Blue State Reckoning | Life Planning Today: […] Free EBook – Pay Tax Once and be Done ...
- Some Memories are Priceless | Life Planning Today: […] My Dr.’s Office Experience (READ TIME:...