When Romney Wins – Then What? Since Mr. Romney is well positioned to win the presidential election, I’ll take a few minutes to explain what I think might happen if Governor Romney is elected the 44th President of the United States. If Republicans also win both houses of Congress, expect there to be quite a […]
I am a little surprised that Mitt Romney choose one of the few politicians that has the guts to point out the badly broken entitlement programs and crazy debt path the U.S. is on and actually offer fiscal solutions to save them. Paul Ryan will get ripped by some media trying to scare seniors by […]
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid in Retirement December 10, 2013
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December December 3, 2013
- A Season for Giving Thanks & Bonus From Duck Dynasty Video November 26, 2013
- Favorite Smart Phone Apps November 19, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December | Life Planning Today: […] For example – Seek Municipal Bonds...
- What if You Redirected College Savings? | Life Planning Today: […] 4 Expectations from President Obama’s ...
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us) | We're Not Expecting Any Surprises: […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Edith: I love my scrabble ap, my duo lingo where I am lea...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks Ed, I'll be downloading Waze for the traff...