October is a strange month for shopping, since we’re now within a stone’s throw of the biggest shopping event of the year: Black Friday. You might want to put off most purchases until the attention-grabbing deals start flowing in next month. But now that you have finally filed your extended tax return and are anticipating […]
I recommend taking a few minutes to watch/listen to this 60 Minutes piece to gain a good understanding of what is going on in Europe and why. Share freely with friends so they can be made aware. FFG Menu of Financial Planning Services
It is hard for us to understand what all the government spending figures are all about as we can’t relate to the billions or trillions of dollars (too many zero’s to comprehend) that are written and talked about. Take a look at the simple breakout below and I think you will come to understand why […]
- Does 4% Retirement Rule Make Sense For You Today? October 22, 2014
- How Much is Enough? October 15, 2014
- Beware of October’s Spooks and Scares October 1, 2014
- Have You Had “The Talk”? September 24, 2014
- Money vs. Memories: The Cost of Being Too Frugal September 16, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Mike Pensinger: Wow! I knew we are extremely lucky to be living i...
- Scott Blumenshine: Wow. Good information to keep things in perspectiv...
- Brad Rosley: Thank you....
- Mathew: Very nice post. I just stumbled upoon you blog and...
- Brad: Classic guy behavior for many of us....