October is a strange month for shopping, since we’re now within a stone’s throw of the biggest shopping event of the year: Black Friday. You might want to put off most purchases until the attention-grabbing deals start flowing in next month. But now that you have finally filed your extended tax return and are anticipating […]
I recommend taking a few minutes to watch/listen to this 60 Minutes piece to gain a good understanding of what is going on in Europe and why. Share freely with friends so they can be made aware. FFG Menu of Financial Planning Services
It is hard for us to understand what all the government spending figures are all about as we can’t relate to the billions or trillions of dollars (too many zero’s to comprehend) that are written and talked about. Take a look at the simple breakout below and I think you will come to understand why […]
- It’s Never Too Early May 12, 2015
- My Mother, My Idol May 7, 2015
- What Matters Most April 29, 2015
- Left Alone, Many Individuals Are Horrible Investors April 22, 2015
- And the Winner is? Active vs. Passive Investing April 21, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- Mike Pensinger: It's studies like this that emphasize the importa...
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...