October is a strange month for shopping, since we’re now within a stone’s throw of the biggest shopping event of the year: Black Friday. You might want to put off most purchases until the attention-grabbing deals start flowing in next month. But now that you have finally filed your extended tax return and are anticipating […]
I recommend taking a few minutes to watch/listen to this 60 Minutes piece to gain a good understanding of what is going on in Europe and why. Share freely with friends so they can be made aware. FFG Menu of Financial Planning Services
It is hard for us to understand what all the government spending figures are all about as we can’t relate to the billions or trillions of dollars (too many zero’s to comprehend) that are written and talked about. Take a look at the simple breakout below and I think you will come to understand why […]
- Have You Had “The Talk”? September 24, 2014
- Money vs. Memories: The Cost of Being Too Frugal September 16, 2014
- Don’t Just Show Up September 12, 2014
- Tragedy in Our Community September 6, 2014
- Does the American Dream Make Cents? September 3, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Brad Rosley: Thank you....
- Mathew: Very nice post. I just stumbled upoon you blog and...
- Brad: Classic guy behavior for many of us....
- Mike Pensinger: I weirdly struggle with my frugality (cheapness) s...
- Dave Ogdon: Yikes Ann, Most of the 12 little known facts ar...