I believe most people in our area under the age of 60 are completely unprepared ( although most people aren’t aware of this) to maintain their lifestyle without their current income. What do you think? Not saving enough, starting too late and a lavish lifestyle (compared to our parents) are three major reasons you may […]
Happy December! With the days counting down to Christmas, year-end and the impending buzz on the Fiscal Cliff, I just wanted to send you a brief message and direct you to a few of our posts that have received considerable attention, most likely because they relate to issues most near and dear to our own personal lives…college […]
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing tax saving strategies for you and your family and friends to fight back and keep more of your hard-earned money. As I write this, there is uncertainty about what will happen with the schedule tax increases and federal spending cuts. While federal tax planning in up in […]
What would it cost for just one year if your child went to a Big Ten school today (my son, Jake, is four years away). The prices below are accurate if your child were going to school today. If your child is still 12 years away, the projected annual cost should double. If your child […]
- Money and Marriage April 14, 2015
- Mini Van Beats Jet for Family Time April 8, 2015
- “Return on Life” March 25, 2015
- All You Have To Do Is Ask March 17, 2015
- Super Strong Dollar Not Good for Foreign Investments March 12, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...
- Brad Rosley: It's not hard. It's free to set up via wordpress...