I believe most people in our area under the age of 60 are completely unprepared ( although most people aren’t aware of this) to maintain their lifestyle without their current income. What do you think? Not saving enough, starting too late and a lavish lifestyle (compared to our parents) are three major reasons you may […]
Happy December! With the days counting down to Christmas, year-end and the impending buzz on the Fiscal Cliff, I just wanted to send you a brief message and direct you to a few of our posts that have received considerable attention, most likely because they relate to issues most near and dear to our own personal lives…college […]
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing tax saving strategies for you and your family and friends to fight back and keep more of your hard-earned money. As I write this, there is uncertainty about what will happen with the schedule tax increases and federal spending cuts. While federal tax planning in up in […]
What would it cost for just one year if your child went to a Big Ten school today (my son, Jake, is four years away). The prices below are accurate if your child were going to school today. If your child is still 12 years away, the projected annual cost should double. If your child […]
- 10 Financial Things To Do Before Year End December 18, 2014
- Economic and Investment Review- Webinar December 16, 2014
- Why HSA’s go Hand in Hand with Obamacare and Retirement December 11, 2014
- Illinois Says Goodbye to Judy Baar Topinka December 11, 2014
- Is Your Credit Card Keeping You From Financial Success? December 3, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Brad Rosley: Assuming you have a high deductible health insuran...
- Scott: Brad How to set up HSA?...
- Rob Wyant: Brad. Thank you for sharing. Excellent book and ...
- Mike Pensinger: I explain to clients the *hope* is that you'll be...
- Brad Rosley: Be happy with what you have. Count your blessings ...