Sure, the upcoming will election results will have some impact on your financial future, but nowhere near as much as the everyday spending/saving decisions you make. By now, you have probably concluded that you cannot count on investment returns to propel you to sudden wealth or even a financially secure future. It’s a shame that […]
EIGHT TIPS TO PROTECTING YOUR CASH Dining out. On average, Americans eat out approximately every third day, which can truly add up. Even if you drink water and take home half the meal, the cost per person is significantly higher than cooking at home. Cut back on the trips to the restaurant and you’ll keep a few […]
- Money vs. Memories: The Cost of Being Too Frugal September 16, 2014
- Don’t Just Show Up September 12, 2014
- Tragedy in Our Community September 6, 2014
- Does the American Dream Make Cents? September 3, 2014
- Jack of Many Trades, Master of None…Completing a Triathlon August 29, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Mike Pensinger: I weirdly struggle with my frugality (cheapness) s...
- Dave Ogdon: Yikes Ann, Most of the 12 little known facts ar...
- Why CFP® Certification Matters | Life Planning Today: […] Who is Your Financial Planner? […]...
- Chicago Finances in BIG TROUBLE- The Blue State Reckoning | Life Planning Today: […] Free EBook – Pay Tax Once and be Done ...
- Some Memories are Priceless | Life Planning Today: […] My Dr.’s Office Experience (READ TIME:...