Sure, the upcoming will election results will have some impact on your financial future, but nowhere near as much as the everyday spending/saving decisions you make. By now, you have probably concluded that you cannot count on investment returns to propel you to sudden wealth or even a financially secure future. It’s a shame that […]
EIGHT TIPS TO PROTECTING YOUR CASH Dining out. On average, Americans eat out approximately every third day, which can truly add up. Even if you drink water and take home half the meal, the cost per person is significantly higher than cooking at home. Cut back on the trips to the restaurant and you’ll keep a few […]
- Loving More Effectively November 18, 2014
- Fictitious Balance on Your 401k/IRA Account Statement November 11, 2014
- Post 2014 Election Expectations November 5, 2014
- 10 Outstanding Ways to Save $$$ October 30, 2014
- Does 4% Retirement Rule Make Sense For You Today? October 22, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Rob Wyant: Brad. Thank you for sharing. Excellent book and ...
- Mike Pensinger: I explain to clients the *hope* is that you'll be...
- Brad Rosley: Be happy with what you have. Count your blessings ...
- Mike Pensinger: Wow! I knew we are extremely lucky to be living i...
- Scott Blumenshine: Wow. Good information to keep things in perspectiv...