Sure, the upcoming will election results will have some impact on your financial future, but nowhere near as much as the everyday spending/saving decisions you make. By now, you have probably concluded that you cannot count on investment returns to propel you to sudden wealth or even a financially secure future. It’s a shame that […]
EIGHT TIPS TO PROTECTING YOUR CASH Dining out. On average, Americans eat out approximately every third day, which can truly add up. Even if you drink water and take home half the meal, the cost per person is significantly higher than cooking at home. Cut back on the trips to the restaurant and you’ll keep a few […]
- Does 4% Retirement Rule Make Sense Today? October 22, 2014
- How Much is Enough? October 15, 2014
- Beware of October’s Spooks and Scares October 1, 2014
- Have You Had “The Talk”? September 24, 2014
- Money vs. Memories: The Cost of Being Too Frugal September 16, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Scott Blumenshine: Wow. Good information to keep things in perspectiv...
- Brad Rosley: Thank you....
- Mathew: Very nice post. I just stumbled upoon you blog and...
- Brad: Classic guy behavior for many of us....
- Mike Pensinger: I weirdly struggle with my frugality (cheapness) s...