Sure, the upcoming will election results will have some impact on your financial future, but nowhere near as much as the everyday spending/saving decisions you make. By now, you have probably concluded that you cannot count on investment returns to propel you to sudden wealth or even a financially secure future. It’s a shame that […]
EIGHT TIPS TO PROTECTING YOUR CASH Dining out. On average, Americans eat out approximately every third day, which can truly add up. Even if you drink water and take home half the meal, the cost per person is significantly higher than cooking at home. Cut back on the trips to the restaurant and you’ll keep a few […]
- How Long Has It Been Since You Rehabbed Your Home? April 23, 2014
- Why Retirees Would Want Life Insurance April 22, 2014
- What’s your Tax Freedom Day? April 15, 2014
- What are Some Measures You Can Take to Protect Against Inflation? April 11, 2014
- Coming to Grips With One’s Own Mortality April 8, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- yahoo.com: Usually I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to...
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us): […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Chris Flohr: Thanks for the great blog post! Dealing with the ...
- Brad Rosley: Glad you like it, thanks for sharing....
- Deanna: This blog is not only inspirational but also passe...