Sure, the upcoming will election results will have some impact on your financial future, but nowhere near as much as the everyday spending/saving decisions you make. By now, you have probably concluded that you cannot count on investment returns to propel you to sudden wealth or even a financially secure future. It’s a shame that […]
EIGHT TIPS TO PROTECTING YOUR CASH Dining out. On average, Americans eat out approximately every third day, which can truly add up. Even if you drink water and take home half the meal, the cost per person is significantly higher than cooking at home. Cut back on the trips to the restaurant and you’ll keep a few […]
- Halftime Investment & Economic Report (Video) July 22, 2014
- High Gas Prices Cripple Economy July 16, 2014
- 60 July 9, 2014
- The Red, White & Best Blogs of 2014 July 2, 2014
- Recycle, Restore, Renew. Repurpose, Retreasure, Refurbish. June 26, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Johne294: Wow! This could be one particular of the most usef...
- J. Rosley: Nice article. Every one should work off a budget a...
- 60 | Life Planning Today: […] Or, it’s possible they haven̵...
- a: Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this ...
- Have you been a good parent lately? | Life Planning Today: […] No credit cards allowed! This one is a w...