5 Tricks to Save on Halloween Treats and Costumes Don’t let the cost of this year’s Halloween celebration scare you. Find out how to make costumes on the cheap and save a bundle on candy. Halloween is fun for both kids and adults. But with costumes, candy, and decorations to buy, the price for your […]
October is a strange month for shopping, since we’re now within a stone’s throw of the biggest shopping event of the year: Black Friday. You might want to put off most purchases until the attention-grabbing deals start flowing in next month. But now that you have finally filed your extended tax return and are anticipating […]
Are You Missing Out? I have saved $23,000 and counting thanks to a great option I have taken advantage of with my medical insurance! In 2003, individuals, families, employers and employees were allowed to make tax deductible contributions into a special account known as a Health Savings Account (HSA). In order to be eligible for […]
We are learning, never quite fast enough, that the time and date of our own death is unknown, but it could be tomorrow, or next week, or next year. Knowing this, and fully recognizing its truth, can help you overcome complacency about doing many things that you have probably already put off too long. We […]
Serious about getting financially fit in 2012? Initially get rid of any hazy promises. Sit down and make a list about exactly what you want to achieve. Designate something you can do each month, starting with your intended spending habits in each month to get your budget and savings plan on track. Here’s how you […]
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid in Retirement December 10, 2013
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December December 3, 2013
- A Season for Giving Thanks & Bonus From Duck Dynasty Video November 26, 2013
- Favorite Smart Phone Apps November 19, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- 6 Tax Moves to Consider Making in December | Life Planning Today: […] For example – Seek Municipal Bonds...
- What if You Redirected College Savings? | Life Planning Today: […] 4 Expectations from President Obama’s ...
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us) | We're Not Expecting Any Surprises: […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Edith: I love my scrabble ap, my duo lingo where I am lea...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks Ed, I'll be downloading Waze for the traff...