Guest Blogger Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Life Planning Today! We welcome guest bloggers to demonstrate their finest work here. We look forward to sharing pertinent, and practical stories about living a balanced life, retirement planning, investment management, college planning, life/health insurance, taxes and other relevant topics from members of the personal finance and related communities.
Please review the below requirements for guest blogging on our site. If you meet the requirements, please send us an idea or two of what you would like to blog!
- You should have your own website where you write blog posts
- The submitted post should be original content. It should not be published elsewhere, EVEN on your own blog
- Keep your post to 500-800 words
- Include a short biography with link to your website. Include twitter handle and other social media information
- Please properly cite your sources (if used)
- Please limit your direct website links to two
- Check your post for spelling and grammar
- Include an image
- Promote your post by broadcasting it on your social networking sites
We look forward to hearing from you!