With students entering into the final stretch of the spring semester many are still contemplating their options for employment this summer. Many students are still looking to land a summer internship. Although many young adults have already solidified their plans for the summer, many are still looking for the opportunity to land a summer internship. [...]
About Ann GunstAnn Gunst, CFP®/CPA, has a more than a decade of experience in the financial services industry coupled with greater than 12 years experience in financial consulting and accounting. Ask Ann your financial and investment questions!
This is the time of year you will hear much about IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts) This is because an IRA contribution is the last tax deduction you can still create for your 2012 tax return to make a pretax IRA contribution (provided that you not eligible for another form of retirement saving, ect 401k defined benefit [...]
Happy December! With the days counting down to Christmas, year-end and the impending buzz on the Fiscal Cliff, I just wanted to send you a brief message and direct you to a few of our posts that have received considerable attention, most likely because they relate to issues most near and dear to our own personal lives…college [...]
Get Life Planning Today delivered by email Featured Article from Jeff Singer CPA It would be an understatement to say that planning in today’s environment is challenging. We hear about the ominous fiscal cliff and the unwanted effects of sequestration. Our leaders believe they can reach a common ground to get an effective plan [...]
The morning after: 3 things you should do in the face of a natural disaster Millions of homeowners in the Northeast woke up today and confronted the specter of flooded structures, fallen trees and other serious property damage. Last year’s Hurricane Irene clocked in as the fifth most expensive hurricane in history, with $19 billion [...]
5 Tricks to Save on Halloween Treats and Costumes Don’t let the cost of this year’s Halloween celebration scare you. Find out how to make costumes on the cheap and save a bundle on candy. Halloween is fun for both kids and adults. But with costumes, candy, and decorations to buy, the price for your [...]
October is a strange month for shopping, since we’re now within a stone’s throw of the biggest shopping event of the year: Black Friday. You might want to put off most purchases until the attention-grabbing deals start flowing in next month. But now that you have finally filed your extended tax return and are anticipating [...]
Are you looking to refinance before the end of the year? The latest frenzy of mortgage refinancings has benefited millions of Americans who have been responsible or lucky enough to qualify for 30-year fixed-rate home loans below 4 percent; equating to a tax effective rate that could be as low as 2.6 percent. But don’t [...]
Unfortunately September signals the end of summer and back to work!!! A silver lining means getting back to focus. One of those items on the “to do” list is finding the best shopping tips…here are a few for you Cozy up to bedding deals For the past two years, deals have been strong in September for [...]
As the summer winds down, many of us face the challenge of sending our darling children back to the classroom. Many of you have kids that are about to take the big step that occurs after high school…College. College sticker prices these days can match the price tag on a high end automobile. But there’s [...]
About Fortune Financial Group
Brad Rosley, CFP® and Ann Gunst, CFP®/CPA help their clients bridge the gap between financial success and living a life of fulfillment!
Have a Financial Question?
- Bond Prices at Nose-Bleed Levels – Public Jumps in With Both Feet May 14, 2013
- Obamacare – Pass on Insurance? – Train Wreck Coming May 1, 2013
- Why CFP® Certification Matters April 24, 2013
- Assault on Gold April 17, 2013
- SUMMER INTERNSHIP SEACH 2013! April 16, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Parenting – Should I Share This Story About a Recovering Drug Addict With My Teenager? February 4, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook November 15, 2012
- Do the Math – Big Ten Schools April 25, 2012
- insurance handbook for the medical office 11th edition workbook: Awesome things here. I am very happy to see your a...
- Brad Rosley: If someone were diagnosed with a bad (expensive to...
- mike jachec: The problem with not getting insurance is that if ...
- Brad Rosley: I'm not a CPAa, but I would guess the answer woul...
- Mel: "If your business is incorporated, you can deduct...