You are here: Home > Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook
Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook
By Brad Rosley on November 15, 2012 in Achieving Financial Independence, Goals-Based Planning, Investments, Policy and Your Money, Tax Planning, World Economics
About Brad RosleyBrad Rosley, CFP®, is the founder and President of FFG which opened in Glen Ellyn, Illinois in 1996. He has been a Certified Financial Planner since 1990 and helping individuals with their financial decisions for over 25 years. Ask Brad your financial and investment questions!
Enter your email address to receive
FREE updates from Life Planning Today and a FREE eBook "9 Ways to Minimize Income Taxes".
(We respect your privacy)
- Why Retirees Would Want Life Insurance April 22, 2014
- What’s your Tax Freedom Day? April 15, 2014
- What are Some Measures You Can Take to Protect Against Inflation? April 11, 2014
- Coming to Grips With One’s Own Mortality April 8, 2014
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Why Health Insurance is Not “Insurance” November 12, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- One Step Toward Affordable Healthcare for Startups (and the Rest of Us): […] a comprehensive health plan isn’t insu...
- Chris Flohr: Thanks for the great blog post! Dealing with the ...
- Brad Rosley: Glad you like it, thanks for sharing....
- Deanna: This blog is not only inspirational but also passe...
- Carole: Heya! I'm at work surfing around ylur blog from m...
401k 529 balanced living bonds budget college college savings debt election elmhurst estate planning financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending health insurance income taxes Insurance investment investments IRA life insurance life planning long term care mortgage national debt Obama Obamacare Paul Ryan personal income tax planning personal spending portfolio refinance retirement retirement planning Roth IRA saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton