You are here: Home > Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook
Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook
By Brad Rosley on November 15, 2012 in Achieving Financial Independence, Goals-Based Planning, Investments, Policy and Your Money, Tax Planning, World Economics
About Brad RosleyBrad Rosley, CFP®, is the founder and President of FFG which opened in Glen Ellyn, Illinois in 1996. He has been a Certified Financial Planner since 1990 and helping individuals with their financial decisions for over 25 years. Ask Brad your financial and investment questions!
Enter your email address to receive
FREE updates from Life Planning Today and a FREE eBook "9 Ways to Minimize Income Taxes".
(We respect your privacy)
- Loving More Effectively November 18, 2014
- Fictitious Balance on Your 401k/IRA Account Statement November 11, 2014
- Post 2014 Election Expectations November 5, 2014
- 10 Outstanding Ways to Save $$$ October 30, 2014
- Does 4% Retirement Rule Make Sense For You Today? October 22, 2014
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- Romney Wins – Then What? October 18, 2012
- Is College Worth it Today? An Alternative Idea November 5, 2013
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Rob Wyant: Brad. Thank you for sharing. Excellent book and ...
- Mike Pensinger: I explain to clients the *hope* is that you'll be...
- Brad Rosley: Be happy with what you have. Count your blessings ...
- Mike Pensinger: Wow! I knew we are extremely lucky to be living i...
- Scott Blumenshine: Wow. Good information to keep things in perspectiv...
401k 529 affordable care act balanced living bonds budget college college savings Dow Jones election elmhurst estate planning financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending health insurance income taxes Insurance investing investment investment portfolio investments IRA life insurance life planning long term care mortgage national debt Obama Obamacare portfolio refinance retirement retirement planning Roth IRA saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton