You are here: Home > Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook
Post Election Economic and Investment Outlook
By Brad Rosley on November 15, 2012 in Achieving Financial Independence, Goals-Based Planning, Investments, Policy and Your Money, Tax Planning, World Economics
About Brad RosleyBrad Rosley, CFP®, is the founder and President of FFG which opened in Glen Ellyn, Illinois in 1996. He has been a Certified Financial Planner since 1990 and helping individuals with their financial decisions for over 25 years. Ask Brad your financial and investment questions!
Enter your email address to receive
FREE updates from Life Planning Today and a FREE eBook "9 Ways to Minimize Income Taxes".
(We respect your privacy)
- Money and Marriage April 14, 2015
- Mini Van Beats Jet for Family Time April 8, 2015
- “Return on Life” March 25, 2015
- All You Have To Do Is Ask March 17, 2015
- Super Strong Dollar Not Good for Foreign Investments March 12, 2015
- Shut Up and Take My Money January 13, 2015
- Use Life Insurance for Long Term Care (if needed) December 5, 2011
- What Did You Pay For Your Kid’s College? Please Respond August 27, 2013
- “Cameron Frye, This One’s for You!” March 31, 2014
- Perks of Getting Older June 19, 2013
- Brad Rosley: Hi Victor, glad you liked it. sign up for the week...
- Victor Rojas: Brad Excellent post, I'll follow your technique ...
- Brad Rosley: Thanks for sharing Steve. I learned quite a bit fr...
- Steve Groenier: Great story Brad. I remember road trips with my fa...
- Brad Rosley: It's not hard. It's free to set up via wordpress...
401k 529 affordable care act balanced living bonds budget college college savings Dow Jones election elmhurst estate planning financial advisor financial planner financial planning fiscal cliff fiscal cliff calculator glen ellyn government spending health insurance income taxes Insurance investing investment investment portfolio investments IRA life insurance life planning long term care mortgage national debt Obama Obamacare portfolio refinance retirement retirement planning Roth IRA saving stock market stocks tax tax planning wheaton